***$2500 SIGN ON BONUS*** - Production Operator - 3rd shift (10p-6a Sunday-Thursday)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $20/hr and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Performs most assignments totally independent.
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts
- Takes initiative and moves to the work before being told
- Willing to learn new tasks or job responsibilities. • Is Flexible to meet business needs across all cells
- Is Flexible to meet business needs across cells
- More advanced operators should be able to independently solve complex problems
Education &/or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment
- Must have or obtain Hazardous Materials Handling on a 3 year rotational basis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.