Industrial Coating and Paint Specialist
$1000 Hiring Bonus!!!
Starting Pay Based on Experience, plus $1 shift differential
Schedule can allow for 4-5 days off in a row!
On-the-job training provided
Who are we? Located in Brandon, South Dakota, Marmen Energy is a well-established company recognized worldwide for the quality of its products, and is also known as one the largest wind tower manufacturers in North America. Who can work at Marmen Energy? You, especially if you want to join a dynamic team, push back your limits and truly enjoy your job.
What will we do for you? Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees.
An Industrial Painter must be able to:
- Prepare and mix paint while respecting established procedures and specifications.
- Prepare the surface to paint by cleaning and sanding.
- Paint the section and do touch-ups if needed.
- Analyze the environmental conditions (weather, humidity, dew point, etc.).
- Complete the quality and the production documents.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Detail oriented.
- Sense of observation.
Must be able to:
- Wear a tight-fitting respirator.
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights.
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach.
- Work above shoulders.
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
- Relevant experience or training.