Part-Time Evening Cleaning
Fill out the application here: https://optimalprimeservices.com/careers
- Tired of reading help-wanted ads and seeing them everywhere you go?
- Still, thinking I'm not so sure I like this inflation I am seeing and stuff getting more expensive at the grocery store and the gas pump?
- Would a nice crisp $100 bill be nice to see in your wallet on occasion?
- And lastly-- Can you sing? - Loudly, softly or any way you want it to your favorite music on Spotify while being on your feet for just a couple of hours?
- No kids, no customers, just you and a broom...sound interesting?
Then I have the job for you. A part-time position at Optimal Prime Cleaning Services.
- The pay starts at $14 an hour for the first 60 days and then it jumps up to $15 an hour.
- You earn PTO based on hours worked.
- You can get your Spotify subscription paid for
- You can still do a little bit of light-duty work that you can claim as exercise if you want. We're kind of like a low-impact gym membership that pays you.
Depending on the location you choose to work at, you can work in a team of two or possibly independently.
I have a flexible schedule shift in Brandon SD, available that can start any time after 5:30 pm, but if you're one that says --nope that is still not late enough--- you can even wait to start until 9:00 pm. It generally takes about 2-3 hours a night.
How many other places can say- you won't talk to a customer and you can pick the time in the evening you want to show up?
What else do you need to know? If you're still reading this-- Here's what's left to know.
1.) Must be able to come to work on a regular basis. Peddle your bike-- hire an Uber... drive your own car ... or even ride a Pony. How you get here is up to you.
2.) Come to work and don't run off after a week never to be seen again. We then feel obligated to worry about you and have to decide if you have been kidnapped or spontaneously combusted. We don't want to be worried about you when a simple call or text that says-- "Nope. I decided I hate vacuums and shall never return" or "Turns out I like my new boss better than you." will stop us from worrying about you.
3.) Must be willing to empty some trash cans, clean some restrooms, and vacuum some floors. It's all on a checklist so easy to do!
4.) Must be willing to check in and out of work so we know you are there.... and thanks to the world of direct deposit-- you get paid!
5.) Have a smile on your face-- or at least on the inside. Just in case you see someone, you don't want them to think you're a grouch!
If you can do those things- I can teach the rest. Fill out the application on our website to apply! https://optimalprimeservices.com/careers/
If you think you are the right fit, go to www.optimalprimeservices.com/careers and fill out the online application
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Do you have your own reliable transportation to get you to work?
- Night Shift (Required)